Lined Ball Valve
The heavy duty construction of GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, INC. ball valves meets the stringent requirements of chemical process industry.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, INC. ball valves are specially designed for low torque, bubble tight shut-off and minimal pressure drop. The Fluoroplastic linings offer outstanding corrosion resistance and high degree of safetyin various applications.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, INC. ball valves are virtually maintenance free and give long time service due to their quality and simplicity of design.
DESIGN FEATURES AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Cast ductile iron shell conforming to ASTM A395 ensures quality and toughness.
- One piece ball/stem design prevents any ball-stem hysterersis and guarantees accurate positioning of ball in open/close condition.
- Ball-Stem, gland cover and Levers are made in investment casting.
- Choice of four different fluoroplastic lining materials to provide corrosion and temperature resistance for almost all applications
- Extra thick locked-in-lining for high vacuum rating (minimum 3mm).
- Blow-out proof stem.
- Unique packing system. Self adjusting with permanent loading (Stainless steel Belleville springs). PTFE CHEVRON packing provides stem seal integrity while maintaining low turning torque.
- Minimum valve body cavity space reduces potential product accumulation and contamination problems
- A full bore design ensures minimum pressure-drop.
- Metal to metal body joints fully control lining compression.
- External protection against corrosion with epoxy coating, stainless steel fasteners and gland cover.
- Plastic end protectors on each flange to protect the liner faces.
Lockable handles: For applications which require protection against inadverten opening ?or closing of the valve with levers which can be locked using padlocks can be provided
Actuator mounting: For applications requiring automatic actuation and for manual actuation of ?large size Valves can be supplied with actuator mounting bracket and adapter for mounting of ISO 5211 compliant quarter turn actuator. Manual geared, Pneumatic or motorized actuators of international brands can also be provided.
V-Port Ball: For applications requiring improved flow control, a V-Port Ball can be optionally supplied instead of a full port ball.
Extended Stem: For applications requiring insulation of the pipe line, the valves can be supplied with an extended stem, along with an ISO 5211 actuator mounting flange.
Secondary seals: For critical applications requiring additional leakage protection, the valves can be supplied with secondary seals for stem and body flange joint.
Pressure range :
0-16 bar (see diagram)Temperature range
(-) 60 -200 °C (see diagram)
Full vacuum (see diagram)
Face to face
ANSI B16.10 short pattern
ANSI B16.10 Long pattern
DIN 3202/F1Flange drilling :
DIN PN 10/16
Special “v” port ball for improved flow control
Ball valve with extended stem and iso 5211 actuator mounting flange
Ball valve with actuator mounted using a bracket and adpater
Manually operated ball valve with lockable lever